Monday, September 29, 2008

Progress Report #14

September 25 & 26, 2008...Hubby took vacation days. We re-stacked some wood...

burned more brush...

and, (I know you'll all be shocked and amazed...), we CUT MORE WOOD!!! We found another wise old forest creature trapped in a log. This growth pattern must be more common than we thought.
Has me thinking...could this be something that would influence a pagan religious belief about animal spirits and such? If anyone knows the answer, please leave a comment. It would be an interesting topic for homeschooling discussion. If I find an answer, I'll write about it later.

Stay tuned,
Kris

1 comment:

good_to_be_home said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my site this morning! I enjoyed checking your site out and your house plans up there in the corner of your page look BEAUTIFUL!!! Do you ever look at the older Country Living magazines? You might like to get inspiration from them, they are full of Country information. You will love your house in the woods. . . .God bless, Shanda (purpleamethyst76)