Friday, September 19, 2008

New Blog Features #1

September 19, 2008...I added a few new features to the blog.

First, check the sidebar on the bottom left for a list of blogs that I read on a regular basis. Maybe YOUR blog is there??? They cover a range of topics, from homeschooling to gardening to Christian living to "simple" living...I have learned something from each and every one of these authors. However, inclusion in this list does not imply that I agree with everything written on all sites. Worldviews vary. Please read with discernment.

Second, I have added a gadget for followers of THIS blog, also on the bottom left sidebar. Please sign up if you feel so inclined!

More photos coming soon...

Stay tuned,
Kris

1 comment:

The Wandering Italian said...

WOW! I have technology envy and I feel very priveledged to be on your sidebar! Hope you have a great day.